Friday 20 April 2012

Watch My Clock Android App Download,more than 30 Clocks to Choose,

Watch My Clock Android App Download,more than 30 Clocks to Choose,
It's nice to have a beautiful analog clock ticking on a screen. You don't need to install tens of different applications to find the one which fits you. Easily choose your clock from built-in and online galleries. Create your own clock and bring it to life. Our clocks has ticking second hand and can serve as shortcuts to other application.
Choose your Clock Widget from more than 30 Analog Clocks with Ticking Seconds.
No more annoying Ads for this app :)
Download Watch My Clock Android AppWatch My Clock Android App
Watch My Clock Android App Features:
* Battery friendly
* Animated Clock
* Use Clock as a Shortcut
* Online Gallery
* Ability to load clock from SDcard
* Lots of Analog Clocks skins

Download Watch My Clock Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment